薯條被炸記

從馬鈴薯到切成條型的薯條再被拿去炸

Monday, January 28, 2008

KL Gathering

We r waiting so long for my brother back from UK
Well, he is here.....
All my friend r so excited to meet him and held a gathering at KL
All of them just stay at my place and suddenly my house was full of people
Anyway it is nice place, nice people, nice dinner, nice chat and nice fren.
Anyway it just like a pre gathering for CNY (my brother come KL shopping only)

C u guys during CNY



Our Dinner Place












My Dishes



















Gang Photo












Excited













my english quite poor, if any gramma mistake, please forgive me because of never write blog in english form

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home